Ceremony & Reception Venues
Breathtaking Eastern Shore Weddings
With a premiere downtown location and stunning wedding venues, Tidewater Inn invites you to celebrate an unforgettable day where every detail is taken care of from start to finish. From an intimate garden courtyard ceremony to a grand ballroom reception, Tidewater Inn will create a unique Eastern Shore wedding celebration that will be remembered for a lifetime.
A 2018 “WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award” recipient, Tidewater Inn offers 92 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, rehearsal dinner and post-wedding brunch venues all to round out your wedding weekend.
We invite you to peruse through our extraordinary wedding venues below and contact us to begin planning the wedding of your dreams.
- JOIN US EVERY SATURDAY FOR OUR WEEKLY OPEN HOUSE
- 10:00am-12:00pm, no appointment necessary.
A private entrance on Harrison Street leads into the Gold Ballroom featuring warm tones, high ceilings, large windows, elegant chandeliers, dance floor and vintage style bar. Paired with the exclusive Gold Ballroom Garden, a beautiful sail cloth style tent and courtyard featuring a two gas fireplaces and large bar. The garden is ideal for wedding ceremonies and/or cocktail receptions.more
Showcasing the timeless elegance of the Tidewater Inn, our newly renovated Crystal Room features a neutral color palette, floor-to-ceiling windows with custom drapes, a warm fireplace and crystal chandeliers. The Crystal Room is paired with an intimate garden courtyard perfect for an outdoor ceremony and/or cocktail reception.more
Tidewater Inn Package
Exclusive use of all private event spaces to include the Gold Ballroom, Gold Ballroom Garden, Crystal Room, and Garden Courtyard for your ceremony and reception. Complimentary Suite for the Bride & Groom on the night of the wedding.
Tidewater Inn Wedding Services
To complete your memorable day:
- PRIOR TO YOUR WEDDING DAY
- Unlimited access to an on-site wedding coordinator.
- A group tasting event will be held prior to your wedding.
- Planning session, held one-on-one with a Tidewater Inn on-site wedding coordinator to plan your menu, timeline, and customize your event.
- THE WEEK PRECEDING YOUR WEDDING
- The Tidewater Inn will receive favors, glasses, cake knives, candles and seating cards.
- Complimentary ceremony rehearsal coordinated by the Tidewater Inn.
- Distribution of welcome bags upon guest check in via the front desk.
- THE WEDDING DAY
- An on-site wedding coordinator and team of Tidewater Inn staff to place all your personal items on your wedding day and to ensure that every detail is executed flawlessly.
Weekly Open House
- Join us every Saturday 10:00am – 12:00pm
- No appointment necessary.
BEGIN PLANNING YOUR WEDDING CELEBRATION
For more information on our weddings, please contact us below.