- Set amidst the famed Avalon Theatre and specialty shops of downtown Easton, the Tidewater Inn offers guests an unparalleled escape in the heart of the Eastern Shore. Our Inn features 86 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, Hunters’ Tavern and stunning event venues perfect for a night on the town, a luxurious getaway or distinctive celebration. Less than two hours from Washington DC, Baltimore, Wilmington and Philadelphia, the Tidewater Inn is designed to appeal to the modern bride, sophisticated business traveler and leisure guest. Our gracious staff is ready to welcome you and attend to your every need. We would be delighted to assist with all your arrangements for your upcoming stay to include your guest room and restaurant reservations along with local activity recommendations.
TIDEWATER INN GUEST ROOMS & SUITES
Tidewater Inn’s newly restored guest rooms and suites features traditional décor and furnishings that fit perfectly within our historic downtown Easton setting, while modern amenities will enhance the comfort of your stay. We invite our guests to select from an array of room types that will be most suitable for your stay. Your comfort will always be our top priority.
Experience the Tidewater House (previously Inn at 202 Dover), a historic mansion built in 1874 and an integral part of the historic fabric of Easton, Maryland. Providing a luxurious travel experience just a short block from the Tidewater Inn and downtown shopping, art galleries, and the Avalon Theatre. The Tidewater House will enrich the Tidewater Inn guest experience and the Easton community.
Best Rate Guaranteed - The Tidewater Inn guarantees that rates listed on our website should not be higher than those listed on other reservation websites during a same day search.
A DESTINATION WORTH DISCOVERING
Located on the Eastern Shore, Easton is a sophisticated yet lively destination worth discovering with its beautiful Colonial and Victorian charm. We invite you to getaway and explore numerous award-winning restaurants, world-class theater, renowned art galleries, curated museums, and fine boutiques. Come discover Easton, an idyllic small town where time seems to stand still. Easton has been rated among the Top Ten Best Small Towns and Top 100 Small Arts Communities in America.
We encourage you to join us throughout the year for a robust roster of events and festivals - Easton Farmer's Market; Chesapeake Music Festival; Concerts at the Avalon Theatre; First Friday Art Walk; Plein Air; Fire & Ice Festival; Chesapeake Film Festival; Monty Alexander Jazz Festival; Waterfowl Festival and more.
Beyond our town limits, we invite you to explore the neighboring towns of St. Michaels, Oxford and Cambridge each awaiting adventurous exploration. These sophisticated small towns, waterman’s villages and 600 miles of the Chesapeake Bay waterfront make up the beauty of Maryland’s Eastern Shore. This well rounded destination allows for action-packed adventures and relaxing retreats.
The Tidewater Inn offers guests an unparalleled escape in the heart of downtown Easton. We are all anxiously awaiting your arrival.
GETAWAY & EXPLORE
A getaway is on the calendar - now let us help you create an experience worth remembering. We invite you to choose from an array of curated hotel packages that will have you exploring all the sides of the Eastern Shore. From our guest favorite Bed and Breakfast package where the only thing on the agenda is relaxation to an exhilarating kayaking excursion. Now is the time to getaway and step into a little adventure and even more relaxation.
A Taste of the Eastern Shore
Situated in the historic Tidewater Inn, Hunters’ Tavern brings relaxed fine dining and impeccable service to Easton, Maryland. Offering award-winning happy hour specials, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday Brunch, Hunters’ Tavern is one of the finest Easton restaurants for any occasion. Hunters’ Tavern is proud to offer fresh and delicious American cuisine in Easton, MD. Make a reservation today and inquire about our private dining room for intimate gatherings.
With a premiere downtown location and stunning wedding venues, Tidewater Inn invites you to celebrate an unforgettable day where every detail is taken care of from start to finish by our experienced Easton wedding planners. From an intimate garden courtyard ceremony to a grand ballroom reception, Tidewater Inn has the perfect wedding venue to create the Eastern Shore wedding you’ve always dreamed of.
TIDEWATER INN WEDDINGS:
- Two Exquisite Ballrooms with Gardens and Tented Courtyards
- Outdoor Ceremony Sites
- Inspired Cuisine & Legendary Service
- Professional Event & Catering Staff
- Special Guest Room Rates for Wedding Guests
LOVING ALL THE LOVE...
- WeddingWire | Couples’ Choice Award
- Washingtonian Bride & Groom | Best Wedding Vendor
- Engaged Magazine | Best of the Best
Finding a location for an important meeting or corporate event can be a challenge. With so many options and locations to choose from, it may be difficult to choose the perfect location for your unique event. At the Tidewater Inn, we have a variety meeting venues in Easton that make exceptional places for any corporate function. Our hotel's central location makes it convenient for your executives and team to reach, while our amenities and guests room offer a comfortable place for your guests to lay their head while away from home. DISCOVER OUR MEETING VENUES
TERRASSE SPA IS OPEN
- We have some very exciting news to share - Terrasse Spa will officially be opening its doors. We invite you to explore our oasis for relaxation and renewal at the Terrasse Spa offering the finest treatments from restorative massage, rejuvenating facials, and invigorating body treatments.