SOMETHING WONDERFUL UNDERWAY
This winter, the Tidewater Inn will begin renovations on several classic guest rooms located on the third floor. Renovations will begin in January with completion scheduled for March. These guest rooms will be transformed all while honoring our rich history and charm. The hotel and Hunters’ Tavern will remain open during renovations. Work is scheduled Monday-Friday during the day. For more information, contact the front desk at 410.822.1300.
REDISCOVER THE TIDEWATER INN
- With a newly restored lobby and the addition of premier guest rooms and suites, the Tidewater Inn offers guests an unparalleled escape in the heart of downtown Easton. Set amidst the famed Avalon Theatre and specialty shops of downtown Easton, the Tidewater Inn is steeped in history and charm with roots tracing back to 1712. Our Inn features 92 well-appointed guest rooms, Hunters’ Tavern and newly renovated event venues perfect for a night on the town, a luxurious getaway or distinctive celebration. Less than two hours from Washington DC, Baltimore, Wilmington and Philadelphia, the Tidewater Inn is designed to appeal to the modern bride, sophisticated business traveler and leisure guest.
- Our gracious staff is ready to welcome you and attend to your every need. We would be delighted to assist with all your arrangements for your upcoming stay to include your guest room and restaurant reservations along with local activity recommendations.
Best Rate Guaranteed - The Tidewater Inn guarantees that rates listed on our website should not be higher than those listed on other reservation websites during a same day search.
A NEW EXPERIENCE AT THE TIDEWATER HOUSE
Experience the Tidewater House (previously Inn at 202 Dover), a historic mansion built in 1874 and an integral part of the historic fabric of Easton, Maryland. Providing a luxurious travel experience just a short block from downtown shopping, art galleries, and the Avalon Theatre. The Inn at 202 Dover was purchased by the Tidewater Inn in the spring of 2019. Approximately one block from the Tidewater Inn, the addition of the newly named Tidewater House will enrich the Tidewater Inn guest experience and the Easton community.
An initial restoration began in 2005 under the watchful eyes of the previous owners and many historical organizations, giving this glorious mansion a second life. Today, the Tidewater House offers five uniquely designed guest rooms and intimate dining spaces ideal for corporate and wedding functions.
A Taste of the Eastern Shore
Hunters’ Tavern brings relaxed fine dining and impeccable service to Easton, Maryland. Offering award-winning happy hour specials, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday Brunch, Hunters’ Tavern is one of the finest Easton restaurants for any occasion. EXPLORE OUR MENU
With a premiere downtown location and stunning wedding venues, Tidewater Inn invites you to celebrate an unforgettable day where every detail is taken care of from start to finish by our experienced Easton wedding planners. From an intimate garden courtyard ceremony to a grand ballroom reception, Tidewater Inn has the perfect wedding venue to create the Eastern Shore wedding you’ve always dreamed of.
TIDEWATER INN WEDDINGS:
- Two Exquisite Ballrooms with Gardens and Tented Courtyards
- Outdoor Ceremony Sites
- Inspired Cuisine & Legendary Service
- Professional Event & Catering Staff
- Special Guest Room Rates for Wedding Guests
LOVING ALL THE LOVE...
- WeddingWire | Couples’ Choice Award
- Washingtonian Bride & Groom | Best Wedding Vendor
- Engaged Magazine | Best of the Best
Finding a location for an important meeting or corporate event can be a challenge. With so many options and locations to choose from, it may be difficult to choose the perfect location for your unique event. At the Tidewater Inn, we have a variety meeting venues in Easton that make exceptional places for any corporate function. Our hotel's central location makes it convenient for your executives and team to reach, while our amenities and guests room offer a comfortable place for your guests to lay their head while away from home. DISCOVER OUR MEETING VENUES
TAKE OUT & CURBSIDE PICK UP
- Hunters' Tavern is offering our delicious lunch and dinner menu for take-out and curbside pickup only. Delivery will begin on Friday, March 20th.
- Please call Hunters’ Tavern in advance to place your order – 410.822.4034.