Happenings & Special Events
To commemorate what would have been the 50th Anniversary of the very first Waterfowl Festival, Tidewater Inn’s Chef Daniel Pochron will be creating a Waterfowl Festival inspired prix fixe dinner at Hunters’ Tavern. This menu will include uniquely crafted dishes featuring fresh local ingredients inspired by our local hunters and watermen.
Thursday, November 12 through Saturday, November 13 | $60 per person
- FIRST COURSE
- BROILED CHESAPEAKE BAY OYSTERS (3) wilted spinach and curried hollandaise
- SECOND COURSE
- EASTERN SHORE BABY GREENS smoked duck, dried cherries, bing cherry vinaigrette
- THIRD COURSE
- PAN ROASTED PHEASANT BREAST sauerkraut, spaetzle, lingonberry jus
- FOURTH COURSE
- PEAR CLAFOUTI star anise
For reservations, call Hunters’ Tavern at 410.822.4034.
A Thanksgiving where we are surrounded by family is still our favorite tradition and one that we will celebrate every year. We invite you to indulge in an Eastern Shore Thanksgiving either around our table or yours.
- Dine with Us | Seatings from 11am-4pm
- To Go | Pre Orders by Friday 11/20 and Pick up on Wednesday
For reservations, contact Hunters' Tavern at 410.822.4034.
BURGERS & BEER
Join us every Monday for Burgers & Beer at Hunters’ Tavern! Enjoy Hunters’ Tavern’s signature Tavern Burger with a pint of your favorite beer for only $18!