Department: Front of House
Job Title: Lead Guest Services Agent
- Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, and financial transactions with strict adherence to defined procedures.
- Coordinate services to provide our guests exemplary hospitality, foresee guest needs, and resolve concerns.
- Answer multi-line phone,successfully complete daily check list.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to ensuring the front desk (and lobby) areas remain tidy, organized, and ready to greet every guest that walks through our doors.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in overseeing the front desk operation to maintain high standards.
- Responsible for providing guidance and leadership to the Front Desk Associates and ensure consistent quality of customer service is provided to all guests in accordance with hotel standards.
- Resolve customer complaints by conducting thorough research of the situation and the most effective resolution. Authorize revenue allowances to remedy problems only after alternative solutions have been offered.
- Monitor performance of Front Desk Associates and make recommendations for training related issues when inconsistencies develop to the Front Office Manager.
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel packages, products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand policies and practices.
- Assist the Front Office Manager with recruiting, managing, training and developing the Front Office team.
Experience & Qualifications
- Previous supervisory experience in Front Office within the hotel/leisure/retail industry.
- High level of IT proficiency
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Flexible work schedule that includes morning, evenings, weekend and holidays
- Meal provided during shift
- Employee discounts at Hunters' Tavern
- Benefits and 401K available based on classification of position
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or Tidewater Inn, Attention: Human Resources, 101 East Dover Street, Easton, MD 21606.