TIDEWATER HOUSE | HIRING ALL POSITIONS
NOW HIRING ALL POSITIONS
The Tidewater Inn is looking for individuals with diverse hospitality and customer service experience for full and part-time positions at the Tidewater House (previously the Inn at 202 Dover). This beautiful property is seeking experienced applicants for positions in Housekeeping, Front Desk, Banquets, Bellmen, and Overnight Security.
Applicants must be friendly and outgoing, and possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- · Greet Guests
- · Hotel Liaison
- · Answer Phone Calls
- · Make & Confirm Reservations
- · Verify & Collect Payments
- · Issue Room Keys
- · Resolve Guest Problems
- · Reply to Emails
OTHER TASKS MAY INCLUDE:
- · Housekeeping Duties
- · Prepare meals for guests
- · Flexible schedule required to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- · Computer proficiency, including email, internet, and Microsoft Office.
- · Strong attention to detail. Works well under pressure.
- · Excellent knowledge of the area being served in order to give advice and suggest activities to guests.
- · Most of the duties of this job are done indoors.