We are looking to hire a Night Auditor at The Tidewater Inn who will work in conjunction with our Front Office operations team and accounting department. The Night Auditor is responsible for reconciling the property’s daily receipts, reporting revenue and verifying systems are functioning for a new business day. This position also acts as front desk agent (greets and welcomes guest to the establishment and makes them feel welcome and comfortable in their environment).
· Verifies and organizes daily payment receipts according to Night Audit Guidelines
· Verifies and posts daily revenue for events according to Night Audit Guidelines
· Verifies and settles credit card batches.
· Closes business day in PMS Operating System
· Prepares reports for distribution according to Night Audit Guidelines
· Assists in resolving billing discrepancies.
· Front Desk Responsibilities: Greets and welcomes guests; check in/out guests; assigns room keys; maintains room availability, collects and distributes messages for guests etc.
· Secures the privacy of the guests.
We are a small business focused on providing our employees with a fulfilling career and endless opportunities. Employee benefits include…
- Employee Meal
- Employee Discounts (at CBBC/TWI)
- 401K match up to 3% (12 months/1000 hours)
- Opportunity for internal growth
- Ability to work in multiple departments
- Accrued Sick Days
Benefits offered to full-time employees in addition to those listed above:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Insurance – Health, Dental & Vision
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Night shift
- Weekend availability