The housekeeper performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guests'
rooms under the supervision of the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Answer immediately to requests from guests, as well as from other departments
- Load cart with supplies such as linens, terry, and cleaners and move it to the required area
- Enter guest rooms by adhering to proper procedures
- Clean room to standards set by Supervisor/Hotel
- Replace used amenities in guest rooms - unless otherwise specified
- Provide clean linens and towels in exchange for dirty ones
- Hang or fold towels, make beds and ensure bathrooms are exceptionally clean
- Take away room service dishes, dirty linen and trash
- Perform checks on all room appliances to ensure they are in good workingcondition
- • Adjust furniture, desk items and appliances when necessary
- • Dust furnishings and wipe down walls as well as remove marks from them, if
- • Carry out floor care duties in hallway and guest rooms, vacuum carpets
Qualified and interested applicants please submit resume to email@example.com.