Housekeeper / Public Space Attendant
Our team is growing! The Tidewater Inn is looking for experienced hotel housekeepers. Housekeeping attendant performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor.
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
- Makes bed.
- Dusts the room and furniture.
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
- Cleans the bathroom.
- Replenish amenities.
- High School Diploma; 1 year work experience in housekeeping and hospitality industry
- Position requires the ability work days/evenings, flexible schedule (weekdays, weekends and holidays).
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds with no assistance
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Ability to multitask
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
We look forward to welcoming you into our Tidewater Inn family. Full time and part time positions available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location