Front Desk Clerk
The front desk agent greets and welcomes guests to the establishment and makes them feel welcome and comfortable.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greets and welcomes guests.
- Assigns room and keys.
- Maintains room availability.
- Knowledge of all room types.
- Upselling packages / premium rooms.
- Collects and distributes messages for guests.
- Prepares bills and collects payment for visits.
- Assists in solving billing discrepancies.
- Confirms reservations.
- Process check ins/outs.
- Answer/process all guest calls/request in a timely fashion.
- Run daily reports.
- Count and verify bank.
- Coordinate rooms for check in with housekeeping.
- Answers inquires regarding hotel area and services.
- Educates guests about the layout of the property and hours of operation as well as locations.
- Good knowledge of the local area: Restaurants, Shops, Festivals, local events and happenings
- Offers to make reservations for Hunter’s Tavern.
- Informs guests of any special events that may be happening during their stay and offers to make reservations.
- Secures the privacy of the guests.
- Maintains a clean and tidy front desk / lobby area.
- Arranges for transportation.
- Maintain hotel records.
- Communicate to management any issues that came up during shift,
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $12.50 - $14.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location