Roles and Responsibilities
· Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
· Fill cart with supplies and transport cart to assigned area.
· Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
· Replace dirty linens and terry with clean items. Make beds and fold terry.
· Clean bathrooms. Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
· Check that all appliances are present in the room and in working order.
· Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances.
· Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
· Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties
· Alert Maint. of any items needing attention (light bulbs/loose fixtures etc)
· High School Diploma; 1 year work experience in housekeeping and hospitality industry
· Position requires the ability work days/evenings, flexible schedule (weekdays, weekends and holidays).
· Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
· Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds with no assistance
· Speak with others using clear and professional language
· Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
· Ability to multitask
· Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
· Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Tidewater Inn, Attention: Human Resources, 101 East Dover Street, Easton, MD 21606.